two hearts

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

limited diaphragm expansion therefore inability to sleep with only one pillow..

increased lumbar curvature therefore the discomfort while listening to interminable lectures, sitting on the non-ergonomic chairs..

compressed urinary bladder therefore the constant sensation of micturition although the urine volume is still far below normal threshold..and oh not to mention the funny sensation that I get when this little kiddo in me kicks right on my urinary bladder..

steadily growing belly with occasional keterlupaan yang perut ni dah besar therefore terlanggar orang/kerusi/meja/tombol pintu/dinding..

oh nikmat ibu mengandung..

bak kata sorang patient ophthal haritu, penyakit ni anugerah Allah..sebab apa? sebab bila sakit, kena usaha untuk cari penawar..n sbb kita usaha tu, dpt la pahala..pahala kan anugerah..

pakcik..tima kasih..

bak kata qayyum "jangan merungut..dulu kata pregnancy ni senang, tak rasa sakit mcm orang..ni Allah dah bagi ujian, tak boleh la merungut (implying that i was the one who had wanted to be tested by Allah in this pregnancy)"

for which I replied, "orang tak merungut la..meluahkan perasaan je..kan berbeza tu.."

(after two years of being married to a law student, I have apparently developed this skill of using the right term when arguing or making a statement. Kalau tidak habis semua statement kita kena putar belit..haish..)

Oh Allah..thank you for the tests that You are putting me through..when the pregnancy had been too easy to bear, I felt as though You have forgotten me..now I know You are giving me the chance to gain your acknowledgment by being patient and persistent in facing the challenges You have put forth..may I persevere, inshaAllah..

No comments:

Post a Comment